Gain your Professional Development/Continued Education credits from attending PASIC 2020!
How do you receive credit?
- Attend PASIC 2020
- After you have completed your required sessions/hours, login to your account and download your certificate – it’s that simple
*Please note: while the live portion of the event is two days, you and your students will have continued access to all sessions through December 31, 2020.
- Any school or organization may pay for their PASIC registration as a group, in a single transaction.
- Rates are determined by PAS membership and student status. No additional discounts.
- Payment accepted via credit card, check, or Purchase Order.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or to obtain a quote/invoice.
Percussion Methods Students
- Percussion Methods instructors can request 90-day PAS Trial memberships for their non-percussionist students.
- Percussion methods students who are using the PAS Trial memberships can register for PASIC for the $50 student rate.
- See Group Payment options above for registering classes in a single transaction.
PAS Group Members Special Registration Information
- Group director: complimentary PASIC registration.
- $25/student for all students who are part of the group roster.
- Director and students can register individually through the PASIC website, or as a group. Please see “Group Payments” option above.
To learn more about PAS Group Membership, please click here.
All times are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)