At PASIC, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Gain access to your primary target market and consumers in the largest single gathering of educators, students, enthusiasts, and professionals
- Boost your sales and brand recognition by reaching 5,000+ attendees from the U.S. and countries from around the world
- Unveil your latest gear and innovations in an environment where you can meet face-to-face with your end-users, host hands-on demos, share product specs and information, and sell your product direct from your booth
- Be a part of the largest drum & percussion event in the world and support the mission of the Percussive Arts Society
- Feature your endorsers and promote your products by setting up autograph sessions or meet & greets in your booth
- Receive millions of social media impressions for your brand by using #PASIC17 and placing an ad in the PASIC Mobile App
*Completion of the packet (interactive PDF) is required for a booth reservation.
*Required for a booth reservation and listing in PASIC Program and Guidebook.
*Required for Artist Sponsors who wish to take photo/video of their artists.
*Exhibitor badges are for company employees who will work in your booth, only.
Completed booth reservations will be sorted into priority order for placement. After March 17, completed booth reservations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Booth Payment Balance due.
*All booth reservations made after June 30 will require full payment.
50% refund given for booth cancellation (less 6% service charge) on or after August 1.
No booth refunds or partial refund will be given after this date (including inclement weather, shipments not arriving, missed flights, or any other reason).
All hotel blocks must be confirmed; unconfirmed rooms will be released.
*Any hotel room cancelled after September 5 will be charged a cancellation fee.
PASIC Program advertisement materials due.
*Space may be available after this date.
Exhibitor badge list deadline.
Logistics Team Donation confirmations deadline.
PASIC 2017 Media Credentials Application deadline.
Numbers at a Glance
*Numbers from PASIC 2016
Product Categories Represented
Attendees who purchase product in the Expo Hall
*Numbers from PASIC 2016
Get Your Brands and Products in Front of the Right People
PASIC attracts an audience of attendees who are relevant to your products, innovations and technology, including decision makers such as university department chairs, band & percussion directors, school administrators, and booster presidents.