PASIC 2019 Scholarships
2019 Applications are CLOSED
PLEASE NOTE: There is only ONE official application form
for all of the PASIC 2019 Corporate, Individual, and Chapter Scholarships listed below.
The Percussive Arts Society is now taking applications for several scholarships that will assist students
in attending PASIC 2019 in Indianapolis, IN! November 13-16.
Scholarship winners will receive:
Individual PASIC 2019 registration
PASIC 2019 Souvenir T-shirt
$500* award for travel/lodging/food assistance
*$750 for the California Chapter – Remo Scholarship
- Applicant must be a full-time student and an active individual PAS member at the VIP or All Access level, International member, or part of an active Group Membership, at time of application. If selected, membership must be active through PASIC 2019. Scholarship winners are required to participate in a short interview during PASIC.
- Letter of recommendation from an instructor verifying age and grade.
- Provide a 1-2 minute YouTube video* answering the following: What do you love about percussion and what do you hope to get out of coming to PASIC 2019?*Video MUST be uploaded to YouTube as public and unlisted. Videos longer than 2 minutes will not be accepted.
HISTORY OF THE PASIC SCHOLARSHIPS
The PASIC Scholarships have been established by Companies, in Honor of Individual, and by PAS Chapters who recognize the value of PAS and PASIC. We thank each and every person who has played a role in the creation of these scholarship funds and applaud the shared goal of assisting individuals in attending PASIC at little or no cost.
Corporate PASIC Scholarships
Individual PASIC Scholarships
Chapter PASIC Scholarships
ADDITIONAL PASIC SCHOLARSHIPS
Additional scholarships are offered by the following Companies
SABIAN Ltd. works in conjunction with PAS to offer a PASIC scholarship to residents of Canada. To be eligible, an applicant must be a Canadian, full-time university undergraduate (Percussion Major).
The scholarship recipient will receive transportation to the convention city, four nights hotel accommodation, PASIC Registration, PASIC souvenir T-Shirt and, a one year PAS Membership. Scholarship will not exceed $1,500 CDN. Deadline is July 31st, 2019.
Remo/Arthur Hull PASIC Scholarship
- Applicants must be well-trained, experienced facilitators, who use rhythm facilitation as a primary tool for their work, whether within their work in an institutional setting (education, healthcare, etc.), or as an independent professional.
- An unedited video consisting of facilitation sequence with any population and for any outcome appropriate for that population. The applicant must be visible throughout the facilitated activity.
- Applicants must submit a C.V. listing trainings and work experience.