The guidelines outlined below will help you use the Percussive Arts Society International Convention (PASIC) and Percussive Arts Society (PAS) logos and Brands in order to advertise or promote PAS and PASIC products, programs, and services. If you’d like to make use of any logo or brand that is not covered by these guidelines, or if you have questions on using the PASIC or PAS Logos, you must contact us.
- Use the official PASIC and PAS logos in their unmodified forms.
- Use the white logo on darker backgrounds.
- Use the black logo on lighter backgrounds.
- Use a transparent logo when placing over imagery or a background.
- Alter the aspect ratio or distort the logos in any way.
- Change the colors of the PASIC or PAS logos.
- Crop the PASIC logo in any way, removing either the year or the “Percussive Arts Society International Convention” verbiage from the bottom.
- Fill the circle of the PAS logo with any color or background.
- Use any older versions of the PAS logo other than the official logos listed below.
- Use a dark logo on a dark background, or a white logo on a light background.
- Use any other marks or logos to represent PASIC or the PAS brand.